- (a) Understand the basic health and safety needs required for Scouts participating in Core Scouting Activities.
Core Scouting Activities:
– Outdoor Exploration
– Outdoor Cooking
– Knotting & Pioneering
- (am) Discuss with your leaders the role a patrol leader plays in an expedition/camp.
- (b) Plan ONE Core Scouting Activity for your patrol.
The activity must fulfil the following criteria:
– last for a minimum of 2 hours
– allows for the completion of a component either from the proficiency badge scheme or the progress badge scheme
– contains proper precautions and risk assessment measures