1. Complete ONE of the following activities
Scouts can do the following but not limited to:
– Perform over online means like Zoom/Google Meeting (Solo performance: Magic tricks, music, dance, skit, concert, play)
– Create an individual art piece over any platform that they are comfortable with (i.e Paper, Adobe Illustrator, Paint)
– Write an article on the Troop’s Social Media with regards to Scouting (Benefits, Scouting activities, Jamborees, Experiences)
– Problem Solving activity – All On Board, Key Punch, Octopus Doodle, Fire Rod
Scouts can perform/share these activities to either their patrol or troop.