1. As a patrol, do a mind/concept map with the Scout Promise & Law as the central point.
– Branch out mind/concept map and find out what are the values associated with the Scout Promise & Law.
– Identify activities in your daily lives that showcases some of the values that you’ve found out.
– Design and Plan an activity that showcases 4 of the values that you have found out.
2. Research with your Patrol on at least 5 religions in Singapore and present your findings in a presentation to your Troop
What the scout can share about include but not limited to:
– Compare and find out what are the differences and similarities between the religious practices or festivals
– How are they celebrated/practised?
– Why are these religious practices or festivals important to their community?
- Wikipedia [https://en.wikipedia.org] – Religions in Singapore