1. Collect inspirational and meaningful quotes on Scouting, Leadership, and Nature.
As a patrol discuss/debate/design a quote to be used as the patrol motto.
Scouts should have this in mind before deciding on the quotes used:
– What are the values that the quote is trying to teach?
– Does it align with any of the scouting values? (Scout Promise, Scout Law, Scout Method)
2m. Plan a sharing session for the patrol to share their favourite nature spots. Examples can include but not limited to:
– Tree Top Walk
– Nature reserves
– Parts of the School
What the scout can share about include but not limited to:
– Why is that particular nature spot important to you?
– What if
– Why should I take care of Nature?
– What is one thing that I can do to take care of Nature?