1. Plan a sharing session for the patrol to share about their religions.
– Discuss about some common misconceptions (e.g. Practices, Customs, Mores) about any religion that you or your patrol members have come across
– Note down the misconceptions that are raised.
What the scout can share about include but not limited to:
– Interesting facts about the Religion
– Festivals that are celebrated in Singapore
– Practices of the Religion
– Misconceptions of some practices in Singapore
– Were the misconceptions that the patrol has clarified? How? and Why?
– What are some of the learning points that you can take away?
2. Thank You: Note down acts of kindness towards you in your journal and write a letter of gratitude to someone whom you are thankful to in life
– Note down at least 3 acts of kindness towards you.
– Write and Design a letter/card of gratitude to someone that you are thankful to in life.
– The letter/card of gratitude can be to anyone (Teachers, Friends and Family, People mentioned in the acts of kindness etc.)
– Dedicate an article on the Troop’s social media about the letter/card of gratitude that the patrol has made.