- Scouts are to pair up and create a virtual tour describing the main attractions around their Troop’s school. Scouts are recommended to use Google Street View or similar software to “”visit”” the attractions.
In addition, answer the following questions about the attractions near your school:
– What are the main features of this attraction?
– Who uses / visits the attraction?
– Why was this attraction built in this specific area?
Scouts should present their exploration findings through a presentation deck and narrate their findings.
Methods of presentation include:
– Creating a presentation deck and recording a narration to describe each slide
– Creating a presentation deck and presenting it through video call
- Google [https://www.google.com.sg] – Google Maps