1m. As a cohort, share your findings and discuss.
– Vote and decide on an Esport that interests the cohort
– Understand the sport and come up with a meeting plan to play the sport.
Scouts can learn more about but not limited to:
– History of the sport
– Famous players
– The rules and regulation of the esport
– Method of play
– Team composition
– Basic/Essential techniques for the esport
– Equipment needed
Using SMART Goals in level 1’s activity, come out with a plan to improve your skills together as a cohort.
Details can include but not limited to:
– Timeline of practice sessions
– Items/details to take note in a team game (i.e Communication, shot calling, map sense)
– Techniques and tactics to be adopted (i.e Passive play, Seige, Rotation)
- Wikipedia [https://en.wikipedia.org] – List of Esports Games
- Reddit [https://www.reddit.com] – Gaming Terminology for MOBA
2m. Set a goal for physical fitness that can be done at home for a period of SIX weeks and participate in it regularly (no less than FIVE hours) to show improvement over this period.
Some fitness goals can include but not limited to:
– Sweat more
– Strengthen certain muscle groups
– Being able to achieve timing/reps in certain exercises (i.e Running, Pushups, Situps, Pullups)
Scouts can use SMART goal setting to have a physical fitness plan for a period of six weeks.
- Nerd Fitness [https://www.nerdfitness.com] – How to build your own workout routine