1m. Research and learn more about an esport that you are interested in and plan how you can further improve and refine your skills.
Scouts can learn more about but not limited to:
– History of the esport
– Famous players
– The rules and regulation of the esport
– Method of play
– Team composition
– Basic/Essential techniques for the esport
– Equipment needed
- Wikipedia [https://en.wikipedia.org] – List of Esports Games
Scouts can use SMART goal setting to help further improve and refine their skills.
2m. Research on some of the essential muscle groups that will help you in achieving a pass in your fitness test (i.e NAPFA)
Muscles groups that you wish to strengthen
A weight loss/workout journey that you wish to take upon.
- Ministry of Defence [https://www.mindef.gov.sg] – Secrets to passing IPPT
- Singapore Polytechnic [https://life.sp.edu.sg] – NAPFA Training Guide
- Free Trainers [https://www.freetrainers.com] – Exercises and Muscles
- Shape [https://www.shape.com] – How to build your workout routine for weight loss
- Self [https://www.self.com] – Weekly weight loss workout plan