1m. As a cohort, Plan TWO Scouting games with the following requirements:
– Adopt games from online databases
– Modify the adopted game to make it applicable and ready to be executed online
– The objective of promoting teamwork
– Able to engage the whole troop/patrol
3m. (a)Set a common goal with your for physical fitness that can be done at home for a period of TEN weeks and participate in it regularly (no less than FIVE hours) to show improvement over this period. (b) Research on the harmful impact of smoking, alcohol and drug use – understand why these harmful products are still being used and what governments around the world are doing to address these issues.
Some fitness goals can include but not limited to:
– Sweat more
– Strengthen certain muscle groups
– Being able to achieve timing/reps in certain exercises (i.e Running, Pushups, Situps, Pullups)
3ma. Scouts can use SMART goal setting to have a physical fitness plan for a period of ten weeks.
- Nerd Fitness [https://www.nerdfitness.com] – How to build your own workout routine
3mb. Based on your findings in level 1’s activity, create a form of media together with your cohort (Posters, brochures, videos, infographics) to promote healthy living.
Details you can include but not limited to:
– Details about drug use
– Activities to indulge in instead of substance abuse