1. Core Scouting Activities: Camping Plan and enjoy a 2D1N camping trip out in any of the camping sites in Singapore.
4. Core Scouting Activities: Outdoor Cooking Prepare, cook, and enjoy a full meal in one of the campfire pits in Pulau Ubin. Resources: Fresh Off The Grid [https://www.freshoffthegrid.com/52-camping-food-ideas] – 52 Incredibly Delicious Camping Food Ideas
Pump your bikes, round up your friends, and explore Singapore your own way! Create and lead your own expeditions of any distance by foot or by bike and visit checkpoints of various nature ranging from religious, cultural, culinary, and environmental.
Put on your hiking shoes, round up your friends, and explore Singapore your own way! Create and lead your own expeditions of any distance by foot or by bike and visit checkpoints of various nature ranging from religious, cultural, culinary, and environmental.
What was your good turn for the day? Share with your leaders how you have helped another person in need. Do remember to attach photos of yourself in action!
2. Be a buddy to a junior Scout in your Troop for at least THREE months. Share with your buddy but not limited to: – Your experiences and perspective on Scouting and relating them to the Scout Promise & Law. – Some challenges you faced and how you overcame them in the presence of a […]
1. Conduct a sharing with your Patrol on how you have kept fit through your chosen activity and demonstrate an understanding of the activity by sharing on the kinds of equipment needed, rules and mechanics, or conduct a session of the activity in your Patrol or your Troop (if possible). Scouts can conduct the following: […]
1m. Execute the Scout Game that is planned as per level 2’s requirements. 2m. With your knowledge from level 1’s activity, share and discuss with your patrol. Some questions to discuss but not limited to: – With the rise of the esports industry, will there be an increased amount of gaming addiction? – What are […]
1. Participate in a Scouting Game requiring teamwork during a troop meeting. Scouts can participate in activities such as: – Kim’s Game (Modified to be able to be played over Zoom/Google Meet) – Treasure Hunt (Homebased items or Online information) – Charades (Scouting edition) – Explorer Badge level 1’s activity planned 2. Participate in a […]
2. Based on your findings your level 1’s activity, set a common goal with your cohort for Physical Fitness for a period of THREE weeks and participate in it regularly (no less than FIVE hours) to show improvement over this period. Some fitness goals can include but not limited to: – Sweat more – Strengthen […]